Finish Care Instructions
Susan Dunn fittings are made with custom finishes that have specific cleaning requirements. Here are some tips to follow:
- Wash surfaces gently with a soft damp cloth. Use a pH neutral liquid soap with water for daily cleaning.
- Rinse completely with water; dry any overspray.
- Never use and abrasive product, brush or scouring pad to clean surfaces.
- We recommend a pH neutral dishwashing detergent in a ratio of 1 teaspoon of detergent per gallon of warm water. We also recommend spot-testing all cleaning agents on an inconspicuous area prior to using.
- Prolonged contact with certain items such as vinegar and anti-bacterial soap will also alter surface finishes.
Note: The use of disinfectants (like Lysol® and bleach) could alter and damage the surface finish.